Tuesday 28 July 2015

Just Add Milliput....... Renedra Mud Hut

Hi,

Just a quickie to say that I last week I finished the Renedra Adobe Mud Hut plastic kit. Overall I was quote impressed by the kit although it did need some filling as you can see in the pics below. Next I plan on buying one or possibly two kits and doing some conversion work (one I have recovered my razor saw's from the Garage of Doom and /or moved house!).

Pics up of the painted article just as soon as the varnish has dried!

For now here's the kit bases and filled!





Bye for now



2 comments:

  1. That's quite a bit of filling, but the rest of this kit looks rather tempting. I shall definitely be watching with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there were a load of gaps- it really need filling. I was wishing that I'd used Greenstuff by the time I was halfway though as the water soluble Milliput was coming away from the model slightly in places.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment