Friday 26 June 2015

Clubbing It!!! AWI Action at the Club Part I

Hi all,

I wasn't party to playing in this game but as it was one of Shaun's collections being used on the tabletop I couldn't resist taking a few snaps after we had concluded Part One of Game Two of To the Strongest (as seen on my La Journee Blog HERE)

The thing I really love about Shaun's collections are the loving attention to detail (I believe he could name every historical unit that he has in all of his armies). This really comes across when the mini's are being unloaded and set up on the table.

The game was based around the instigation of the combat that took place around the famous Guilford Courthouse as seen in an artistic depiction by Trioni below:


Having played in an entirely different game but lucky enough to be in the same room at Shaun's game I'm pleased to say that I was able to take a few snaps both prior to hostilities and after the game when the players had presumably gone to the pub for a glass of Port.

Hope you enjoy the pics:




























Bye for now.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Roger, though I can't take any of the credit.

      Darrell.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, I think they're continuing next week so there should be more to follow :>)

      Darrell.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic images and a great looking game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pictures. Looks like an excellent bunch of troops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stefan, part II should be on it's way on Thursday evening or Friday morning.

      Darrell.

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment