Thursday 19 March 2015

Found Them!!

Over a year ago I was sent some of the Perry European Armies Italian Men at Arms on Foot to paint up for their website. without going through the woes that befell me last year (suffice to say that things were very traumatic and that I've had to move twice in the space of six months).

These have been tucked away in my ex girlfriend's garage and I've been looking for them for months in order to send them off! They were sent with six shields and six archers that have yet to be located but I reckon I'm on the right scent now. My ex's idea of packing mini's up is to do it well, she no doubt picked that up from me, but to organize them into relevant boxes is beyond her. not her fault I know!

I was beginning to think that I'd never find them! They are based but no dry brushing nor Silflor has been added but I couldn't resist taking a few snaps of them- it feels like i have found an old friend!!



















Bye for now.

7 comments:

  1. Great painting Darrell! Glad you finally found them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not alone in that Ray! I was beginning to get a bit of a sweat on about them!

      Darrell.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ray, it's a great relief to find the little critters!!

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. hopefully I can find the archers and shields today now that I'm on the right track! :>)

      Darrell.

      Delete
  4. Nice Job..I remember you starting the Italians way back with the crossing the river command stand. Its going to be a fine looking army.

    Jason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, these are destined for the Perry's website (if they're still talking to me after such a long wait LOL)- but I'll be painting a few packs up for myself too for the Fornovo project. i'm working on Charles donning his battle kit at present as well as a HYW Henry Triumphant vignette. I see to have vignettes on the brain these days :>)

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment